The JT Moore PTO is a fluid organization that changes yearly depending on the needs and direction of the school.
Our stated goals include:
- To encourage home, family, and community participation in the lives of the school and its students, faculty, and staff through volunteer activities including the donation of time and services, and
- To receive, invest and maintain a fund of money to use, apply, expend, disburse or donate exclusively for educational and community purposes relating to the school and its students, faculty, and staff.
The JT Moore PTO is a tax exempt 501(c)3 organization. It meets regularly during the school year. We encourage you to get involved in your child’s school by being an active part of the JT Moore PTO.
Your J.T. Moore PTO Executive Board 2021-2022:
Amy Geise & Lesli Hall are the co-Presidents for the J.T. Moore PTO 2021-2022.
- Co-Presidents | Amy Geise & Lesli Hall
- Treasurer | Kari Johnson
- Assistant Treasurer | Anna Ruth Kimbrough
- Secretary | Mandy Williams
- VP – Teacher and Student Support | Mireille Lee
- VP – Communications | Chrisie Brown & Todd Lewis
- VP – Community Relations | Erin Gilmore
- VP – Activities | Amy Pate & Kathy Nelson
- VP – Fundraising | Heather Jenkins & Maura Albert Lee
- Principal | Gary Hughes
- Asst. principal | Miyoka Jones & Bryan Lowe
- Teacher Representatives | Alex Lute & Mark Seibert
- Ex-officio | Rachel Parker
- Parliamentarian | Jeff Strickland