The JT Moore PTO is a fluid organization that changes yearly depending on the needs and direction of the school.
Our stated goals include:
- To encourage home, family, and community participation in the lives of the school and its students, faculty, and staff through volunteer activities including the donation of time and services, and
- To receive, invest and maintain a fund of money to use, apply, expend, disburse or donate exclusively for educational and community purposes relating to the school and its students, faculty, and staff.
The JT Moore PTO is a tax exempt 501(c)3 organization. It meets regularly during the school year. We encourage you to get involved in your child’s school by being an active part of the JT Moore PTO.
Your J.T. Moore PTO Executive Board 2019-2020:
Rachel Parker and Allison Lott are the co-Presidents for the J.T. Moore PTO 2019-20.
The PTO is reachable at PTO@jtmoore.org
- Co-Presidents | Rachel Parker & Allison Lott
- President Elect | open
- Treasurer | Becky Gore
- Assistant Treasurer | Amy Geise
- Secretary | Lindsay Wells
- VP – Academic Rigor & Support |Michelle Hasty
- VP – Communications | Sara Beth Downey & Tessa Lemos del Pino
- VP – Community Relations | Michelle Sweeney & Lesli Hall
- VP – Fundraising | Maggi Duncan & Angie Weeks
- VP – JT Moore Events | Sarah Gann & Amy Pate
- Principal | Gary Hughes
- Asst. principal | Miyoka Jones & Bryan Lowe
- Teacher Representatives | Alex Lute & Anna Bernstein
- Ex-officios | Andrea Jones & Christy McGarr
- Parliamentarian | Jeff Strickland