The JT Moore PTO is a fluid organization that changes yearly depending on the needs and direction of the school.
Our stated goals include:
- To encourage home, family, and community participation in the lives of the school and its students, faculty, and staff through volunteer activities including the donation of time and services, and
- To receive, invest and maintain a fund of money to use, apply, expend, disburse or donate exclusively for educational and community purposes relating to the school and its students, faculty, and staff.
The JT Moore PTO is a tax exempt 501(c)3 organization. It meets regularly during the school year. We encourage you to get involved in your child’s school by being an active part of the JT Moore PTO.
Your J.T. Moore PTO Executive Board 2018-2019:
Andrea Jones and Christy McGarr are the co-Presidents for the J.T. Moore PTO 2018-19.
The PTO is reachable at PTO@jtmoore.org
- Co-Presidents | Andrea Jones & Christy McGarr
- President Elect | open
- Treasurer | Becky Gore
- Assistant Treasurer | open
- Secretary | Lindsay Ballew
- VP – Academic Rigor & Support | Julie Wible
- VP – Communications | Lindsay Wells & Lesli Hall
- VP – Community Relations | Michelle Sweeney
- VP – Fundraising | Maggi Duncan & Angie Weeks
- VP – JT Moore Events | Amy Shaffer & Amy Pate
- Principal | Gary Hughes
- Asst. principal | Seth Swihart
- Teacher Representatives | Alex Lute & Anna Bernstein
- Ex-officios | Leslie Aclin & Robb Bigelow