Student-led conferences infographic
- In 2016, we conducted 388 student-led conferences, and in 2017 we conducted 358, but the time slots were longer in 2017, based on 2016 exit survey responses.
- In 2017, 96.4% of conferences included the student, compared to 94.3% in 2016.
- 95.8% rated student-led conferences as valuable or extremely valuable, compared to 2016’s 94.3%.
- In 2017, 63.9% of responders say they understand IB practices better, compared to 52.3% 2016.
- Only 4.9% preferred a traditional parent-teacher conference in 2017, compared to 5.6% in 2016.
- We are so grateful for the community’s support for our students and faculty. A big shout-out to Watson Grove Church for generously donating their space!