Matador integrated math ranks NATIONALLY in Imagine Math!
Mr. Myers’ class finished in the top 10 of the National Imagine Learning Imagine Ready, Set … SOLVE! contest.
Ready, Set … SOLVE! September winners are announced!
Congratulations to all Imagine Math Ready, Set … SOLVE! classrooms that reached the Imagine Math benchmark in September!
In the following (randomly selected) winning classrooms, 75% of students completed their placement exams, with a class average of at least 2 passed math lessons per active student. Great job! The below winning classrooms will receive an $50 pizza e-gift card award to celebrate in style. Stay on task and keep working in Imagine Math to be eligible for the October award.
Remember, the more students who pass their math lessons, the greater their chances of being named the Ready, Set … SOLVE! classroom of the month.
1. The Palomo class of Central School, Los Angeles County Office of Education, California
2. The Algebra 1 – MS – Kavanagh (204) class of Hartranft, John F. ES, The School District of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3. The Math Gr 4 – Bolanos – 04 class of Cole Elementary School, Northside ISD – Region 20, Texas
4. The Pre-Algebra class of East Petersburg Elementary, Hempfield School District, Pennsylvania
5. The Simowski 3rd grade 2018-19 class of Elliott Elementary School, Holt Public Schools, Michigan Department of Education, Michigan
6. The Room110 Ms. Ortiz class of Jonathan Y Scammon Elementary School, Illinois
7. The MORENO-07-302 class of Edgemere Elementary, Plainview ISD, Texas
8. The 2018-20198 Integrated Math II H HS CR S2 – Myers – 6 class of John Trotwood Moore Middle, Metropolitan Nashville School District, Tennessee
9. The 3rd Grade class of Fairlawn Elementary School, St Lucie County School District, Florida
10. The Fourth Grade Endeavor – Horak – 02 class of Naches Trail Elementary, Bethel School District 403, Washington