Debate team – final call!
This is a final call for competitors to join the Matador debate team and compete in our first tournament at Valor on November 19th. Students are eligible to compete if they are able to attend the next debate team practices on the following dates:
- Thursday, October 3rd from 4-5 in the JTM library
- Thursday, October 17th from 4-5 in the JTM library
- Thursday, October 24th from 4-5 in the JTM library
- Thursday, November 7th, from 4-5 in the JTM library
- Thursday, November 14th, from 4-5 in the JTM library
Students who have not attended practices yet will need to attend all remaining practices to compete. Students who have already begun practicing with the team can miss 1 practice and retain eligibility to compete. We are so excited to show Valor, KIPP, Oliver, Madison, East, and Stratford just how well our Matadors can debate!
Please reach out to Coach Sweeney or Coach Bernstein with any questions, comments, or concerns!
Matador Debate Team Coaches