The JT Moore PTO is a fluid organization that changes yearly depending on the needs and direction of the school.
Our stated goals include:
- To encourage home, family, and community participation in the lives of the school and its students, faculty, and staff through volunteer activities including the donation of time and services, and
- To receive, invest and maintain a fund of money to use, apply, expend, disburse or donate exclusively for educational and community purposes relating to the school and its students, faculty, and staff.
The JT Moore PTO is a tax exempt 501(c)3 organization. It meets regularly during the school year. We encourage you to get involved in your child’s school by being an active part of the JT Moore PTO.
Your J.T. Moore PTO Executive Board 2017-2018:
Leslie Aclin and Robb Bigelow are the co-Presidents for the J.T. Moore PTO 2017-18.
- Co-Presidents | Leslie Aclin & Robb Bigelow
- President Elect | open
- Treasurer | Christy McGarr
- Assistant Treasurer | Becky Gore
- Secretary | Lindsay Ballew
- VP – Academic Rigor & Support | Julie Wible
- VP – Communications | Mark Bixler
- VP – Community Relations | Anne Marie Farmer
- VP – Fundraising | open
- VP – JT Moore Events | Amy Shaffer
- Principal | Gary Hughes
- Asst. principals | Seth Swihart, Robin Allen
- Teacher Representatives | Kenton Wesby and Dan Parsons
- Ex-officio | Mollie Henry and Maura-Lee Albert